jeudi 1 mai 2014

DAY 66

Mean bureaucrats win by K.O.

This morning i was welcome by this words "we can not assure the security of your camera, somebody is gonna steal it"... why did they not tell me that yesterday at the same time they where telling me "ok, ok, everything is ok" ? I can only guess that it was for the pleasure of a long lasting fight. So i officially surrendered, i won't shoot in Delhi, i still don't understand what this attitude was about, they could have use my work for free, they could have made a good image of themselves supporting art and the international diffusion of their beautiful patrimony but they preferred to hassle and deny so i find only fair 
not to feature any image of Delhi in my work and concentrate on Jaipur where people have been so friendly and supportive. Now back to real work in preparation for my exhibition next week in the office of Pro Helvetia who has done everything in his power to help me but couldn't beat such a high level of bureaucratic non-sense. On the bright side it means that i won't have to wake up at 5 in the morning anymore :)


Aucun commentaire: