mercredi 30 avril 2014

DAY 65

So i tried again this morning to shoot the Ram Yantra of Delhi but i am pretty sure that somebody switch off my camera at 10.47... that's the last picture taken and the batteries are still full. I've been once again directed to the office with the words "no permission" but this time they didn't let me in, a boy show them the original of the permission i had left a copy this morning. He came back 5 min later saying "it's ok, everything is ok" well.. for them sure but i lost one day once again. Impressive exemple of narrow-minded bureaucracy. Tomorrow is supposed to be cloudy so i am really not sure if i will ever be able to shoot this place as my permission goes for 3 days only and i have already lost the first one. To be continued...




The Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is a huge temple I say.



But what really made my day was the Ugrasen Ki Baoli an old water tank very very deep and steep.

1 commentaire:

pat a dit…

good luck with the weather for your shooting tomorrow!