jeudi 3 avril 2014

DAY 38

I did get the authorization ! Thanks to Vimay my coach in Jaipur and Madam Sarojani head of the Jantar Mantar. Thanks to Sandeep too which help me with the details. So i will shoot everyday from 6.00 am till 7.00 pm, the camera will be on the watch of two people detached from the security unit of the place for the occasion... I am really delighted, things have been much more easy than i was expecting. The only thing that can go wrong now are the monkeys. There is quite a bunch of them in the sunset and i can just hope they are not interested by my camera.

A tour of the City Palace, build by Sawai Jai Singh as the rest of the city and the 5 Jantar Mantar across India. Needless to say that it is absolutely gorgeous, as the old pink city.







I stumbled by chance this morning on the famous facade that you can find on all the description of Jaipur. 


1 commentaire:

pat a dit…

Yeah sounds great, lucky you!